English Teacher Position for Native English Speakers
Playroom kids club opens its network and seeks to hire Native English Speakers as teachers with experience with young kids and with US Common Core Standards. We have groups of kids: 2-3 Y.O, 3-4 Y.O., 5-6Y.O. and there may be a possibility to choose your groups.
The teachers are expected to start working September 2015.
1. Native English speaker – from USA, Great Britain, Canada or Australia.
2. Experience teaching kids.
3. Knowledge of nursery rhymes, popular kids songs and games and basic teaching techniques.
4. Create a curriculum for your group of kids based on our Playroom preschool program.
5. Enjoy working with kids, creative, energetic, with healthy lifestyle.
1. Perform teaching duties using the approach – learning through games, playful discoveries, in group sizes up to 6-8 children.
2. Prepare short and long term planning of the curriculum
3. Prepare lessons (pictures, themes, some art activities) for the preschool level
4. Write short reports on weekly basis
5. Be creative, willing to explore, and do science projects exiting for kids.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with our Educational Supervisor Maria at 0673023828.
– Friendly and supportive environment, which consists of American, French, Swiss and Ukrainian team of teachers
– Decent salary, which is paid on time
– Schedule, which allows you to make your private plans in advance.
– Part-time, full time job opportunities.